- Follow up at 1 week post discharge. This can either be a home visit or for a session at the rooms and is for a premature or at risk baby.
- Developmental screening at 4 months, 8 months and 12 months corrected age post discharge. This will be adjusted according to the child’s individual needs.
- Full Occupational, Speech and Physiotherapy developmental assessments as required at any age or stage in the child’s development.
- Occupational, Speech or Physiotherapy for developmental, congenital, neurological and genetic disorders as necessary.
- The practice is able to instruct parents with regards to baby massage.
The therapists consider all aspects of a child’s development as important and therefore will evaluate– physical, social, speech and communication, feeding and sleeping routines, bonding, attainment of milestones and the development of independence.